Wednesday 30 January 2013

DO NOT GIVE UP AND HAVE FAITH AND KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE

I know that life can be difficult and that you can feel that you are alone and can't bear what life has been giving you. I am here to tell you that do not lose hope and have faith. If you have Christ in your life then whatever comes at you then you will be redeemed.

Where your life has been turned upside down at the expense of another-then just know that there is somebody there to catch you, when you fall.

I have fallen many times in my life and have felt that I have caused the Lord to turn away from me. In fact, it is the opposite. When we are at our lowest then that is when he is closest to us. I ask the Lord to tell me what I must do and I pray. I then close my eyes and open the Bible and the scriptures are opened up to me. It is strange how no matter how many times I close my eyes that the Bible opens up to the relevant messages in the scripture that I need to know to get me through each and every day. 

I don't have to read the Bible daily, but keep his words emblazoned in my heart and in my head and know that Christ is the son of the most High and our Heavenly Father, whom is known by many names YHWH, ADONAI, JEHOVAH, ALLAH etc. If you are persecuted for believing in Christ know that we will be rewarded in Heaven and that our home is not here on Earth. That does not mean to take your life but just give your life over to the Lord and let him lead the way.

When I am reunited with my husband-we both are going to worship him together and along with somebody we consider to be family. We will go out and witness for him. Be glad if you are reviled like I have been for your love of the Lord and the scriptures. 

I am glad that I do not have cancer and that CLL was wrongfully placed in my notes in 2005. I do not fear what happens to me in this world. I know the Lord is with me in everything that I come across no matter how heavy that burden is. 



No comments:

Post a Comment