Friday 28 June 2013

WHEN THOSE YOU LOVE ARE ILL

My husband was recently diagnosed with angina.  He came over bad while visiting me at the care home. I sensed something was wrong and suspected a heart attack.

The following Wednesday, he got taken into hospital with a confirmed diagnosis of a heart attack. As his wife;needless to say, I was in tears.

I have been his only visitor to see him at the hospital besides the chaplain.  There was one other who saw him before me and she attacked the staff. Brian was put in CORONARY CARE UNIT a couple of days later. He does not blame his visitor. However, I reserve my doubts on that one. So as I am his wife they would only allow me to see him.

He was sent to PAPWORTH hospital.
He was then found to need a triple bypass,as confirmed by the Norfolk and Norwich University hospital. I could not be with him. I used up my resources as I am in a Care Home to ring him and give him comfort.

Brian had his operation yesterday. I was worried sick about him the whole time. I felt like I was the only one who cared about my beloved husband. The man who cares about people like I do.

I had support off of residents and staff but nothing from those whom he cared about. He knows how I have been feeling but to the others not a peep asking if I had heard from him and about how he was after the operation. Brian has told them only communication from me.

The one who attacked the nurses even he was worried about her more than she was him. She actually thought he was not ill even when the nurses tried to tell her. When I text her to let her know how he is and how he was feeling. I got accused of attacking her leaving me with regret about updating her when he was concerned about her.

Now he will get nasty texts about me on his phone upsetting my husband whom he thought regarded him as a brother. He does not need her attacking me because she read my texts wrong.

Again, I regret texting her at all if she is going to keep perceiving my texts as attacks. My husband does not need it and neither do I.

My husband was concerned about her and so am I despite how ill we are and how ill he has been. I am having pain under my arms and under my right breast. Some of the lymph nodes are hard so I am quite ill and have CKD2/3 and Spastic Paraplegia and did have CLL on my notes and three nodes found in my right breast. I do not complain but must inform my carers.

I am fortunate in that I am in a good care home with caring staff who think a lot of me and my husband.

My faith in YHWH and YESHUA MESSIAH has got me through this more than anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment